Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Farver's Day

By B-More Banner   Posted at  12:57 PM   New 1 comment

Today is that day to celebrate men that made children, father figures and almighty God or whatever faith you believe. My posts are not nice, and this one will not be either, but what I want to do is throw a Father's Day salute to those that deserve it. Now...

I hate reading Twitter, Facebook and IG posts on Father's Day speaking on how niggaz ain't shit or "Happy Father's Day to me because I do both jobs", I'm speaking from the mother's perspective. You don't do both jobs and you are not a man and/or Father, you are just a great mother. Get over yourself... I love mothers. Really I do, I have children by 4. Yeah that's right, hate, call them ratchet, call me ratchet,  I could give a shit because we all know what it is.  SUC IT..

What I don't respect is a woman who constantly disrespects a man who wants to be a lasting and loving impression in their children's life, how can you take credit for "being the mother and the father," when you don't get the concept. Totally disrespectful. It's called Father's Day, not Single Mother's Day... I need the baby daddy bashing to stop today... If he's such a fucking loser, guess what??? You had sex with and procreated with his bum ass? So basically you‘re no good, RIGHT??? Bashing him does not make you look better, it makes you look bitter. Grow up, that shit is Ratchet…
I believe that there are great mothers everywhere in this world, I've also seen mothers who disrespect, fight and humiliate their children but then have the nerve to bash a man that she took downtown for child support for spite... And this is the same woman that has the nerve to say she does the job of a mother & a father and she wants to be acknowledged for. Right!!! 

Men, it's up to you to be the good father you want to be, stop seeing your sons murdered, stop seeing your daughter's pregnant at 14 years old. Stop thinking that all a bitch has to do is take you to court and take your rights away. You always have duties, aside from the court system. Stop being a bitch, step up, show some balls. You are being labeled as no good parents because you have screen names like Fux_Ya_Life & Murda_Da_Crip1. Do you blame the people??? Do your job or continue to build a wasteland.

About the Author

W. Anthony is a married business man with 5 children between 4 mothers. I am a writer of graphic novels and Co-Founder of an independent website called unitedfanboyz.com. I look to impress and improve you. I expect you to like and hate me at the same time and I expect to make you laugh.

1 comment:

  1. good read, sorry but that maury picture reminded me of these fathers

    ReplyDelete

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

UnitedTHREE Media

UnitedTHREE Media
© 2013 BabyMama Critique. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.